Hey. I have a Creator Pro with a Dual Flexion extruder attached to it. I have been running this setup since day one and it has been working flawlessly up until a few days ago. The printer started having these weird layering issues wherein, the printer seems to just skip over the last bit of a layer and start a new one. I have attached images to showcase this. It happens really badly at least once or twice per piece, but happens regularly throughout every single piece in a repeated pattern. Can someone please help me with this problem? It's getting really frustrating and nothing is working.
I am using 1.75mm PLA out of a 1KG roll with an extruder temperature of 220C and a platform temperature of 80C. I tried higher and lower temperatures up to +/- 30C and I am getting the same exact results regardless.

Image 1: You can see it in this image towards the bottom of the piece. There is almost a gap in the product.

Image 2: You can clearly see what I mean in this image. There is an obvious jump in layering on the edge spine of this piece. The pattern observed in the previous image also occurs regularly across the face of this piece.

image1 (1).jpgimage1.jpg