Close

Ender 3 FIrst 3d printer problems

I am brand new to the 3d printer world and i'm getting extremely frustrated and would greatly appreciate all your help. We were able to print the projects that came with the ender 3, but the projects have a slight offset where a few areas of the object have very small areas that stick out from the project and are indented on the opposite side. I would post a picture but since i'm brand new I can't. Does anybody know why this would be happening?Basically every object we have printed has been a massive failure. Our last project I thought would be a simple print. It is a long curved stick laying down on its side. When it tries to print the long curved portion it moves extremely fast and therefore leaves a long stringy disaster that does not adhere to the bed. I'm not sure why it's doing this but it moves ridiculously fast when it tries to print this portion. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I would go to Thingiverse find my own files Slice uing Cura 15.04.6 being the simplest to operate.

The Print Speed is adjustable from the LCD in most cases.
    Though I normally start a Print at a slow speed then change to a print Speed That I know works Using a Plugin or the LCD Control.

Thank you i will try that.

Thank you! that worked along with raising the bed so everything adheres better.