Hello,

I am new to this forum, so I apologize in advance if this was already posted.

I have a problem with my Flashforge Finder 3d printer sd card. I stopped booting up: loading blue screen would freeze at around 80% progress. I figured out the problem - old sd card. BUT, the bigger issue is that I cannot copy the files from that sd card since, I believe, it is corrupt. So I am asking, if anyone here could send me the files, that are supposed to be in the folder "sys". I know that the other folder called "user" can be empty. I wrote the letter to flashforge support, but since I bought it somewhere from our country and I'm not even sure if they were official distributors, I'm not sure weather they will send me the files We don't even have a proper shop that could help me with this problem.

I managed to get the printer going by taking out the sd card which was glued. I might have damaged the motherboard a bit. Printer starts up without the sd card. Then I put it back in and it works, but some text is missing. I cannot print anyway, the printer shows "copy fail" error message. Then I found new files on the internet, but I think they were meant for Flashforge Dreamer. I bought new sd card, formatted it and copied the files as was supposed to be. I but it in the printer and the printer started up just fine! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get printing because the text disappeared completely and I still got the error message.

Any help would be really appreciated.