Hello everyone. I am new to this site and am looking for some help. I just bought a Flsun i3 printer. I am using repetier-host with Cura slicer. I have set it up, uploaded marlin firmware, and have done a successful cube test print. Everything worked great, but now I have a problem. For some reason I try to print it again and it prints the first couple layers fine, but then the Y-axis shifts about 4mm. It does this every couple of layers. I tried tightening the timing belts, resetting the motherboard, re-connecting the servo motors, and re-uploading marlin. But no matter what I do nothing changes, I have tried other STL files as well, but I still get the same effect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below are the specs of the printer. Brand and Model: Flsun i3 touch screen. Print Size: 300x300x420mm. Motherboard and Screen: Makerbase MKS-GEN L V1.0 with matching touchscreen Max Hot End Temperature: 270 Degrees Celsius Max Bed Temperature: 110 Degrees Celsius. Fimalent: Test PLA Filament Hot End Temperature: 200-210 Degrees Celsius. (I set my hot end to 210) Filament Bed Temperature: 50-70 Degrees Celsius (I set my bed to 70 Degrees, and it sticks very well but comes off when cool) If anyone needs more information I will provide it. Thanks for your time guys.