Another hobby of mine seems to be jumping into 3d printing as a solution to create pieces/parts etc. I have always been intrigued by 3d printing but now I have a valid reason to jump in. So the last week I have spent an obnoxious amount of time researching and I think I've narrowed my choices down, but the more digging I do the more uncertainty I come across.

I would like something that has a large print volume, I'd like to be able to print parts that are eseentially rectangles up to 13.5" x 9" x 0.5"
I would like the flexibility to print in PLA and ABS. Nylon, and flexible would be a bonus
I would prefer something I didn't have to spend another 200-300 on to get it right
I like the thought of the Ultrabase type beds
Decent print quality
600-700ish at the top end for budget

So far I've been looking at the following.

Anycubic Chiron I know the early ones had issues, I do hear good things about revised units, Ultrabase and dual rails supporting the bed
Crealty CR-10 Pro Reviews I have found indicate this is a solid printer with versatility after printing off a few mods
Creality CR-X Similar to the CR-10 Pro ? has Ultrabase type bed but lacks the double gear extruder, adds Dual
Crealty CR-10S 4/5 absolutely covers size requirements but not sure they are on par with newer models without extensive investments

I'd appreciate any feedback and help provided.