I just got my ender 3 a couple of weeks ago, so I am still very new to 3d printing. I printed the test dog that comes on the SD card with the ender 3 the night that I got the printer put together, since then I have printed all of my upgrade parts to set up octoprint. those all turned out fine. Last night I printed the predator pliers and I had 2 issues. the first issue was when I was pulling it off of the board, I snapped one of the small tapered pieces that hold one of the small gears on. I am pretty sure that was just because I didn't free it from the print but and when I twisted to part to get it off, it snapped. A little bit of epoxy fixed that with no issues, but then as I pulled down on the middle portion to open the pliers with very little pressure, part of the handle snapped off on both sides. Once again, I think I can just epoxy it back together, but it should not have broken that easily. I am sure a setting is off somewhere, but does anyone have a good idea on where to start looking? I have heard of the "magic numbers" I don't know if that's a good place to start, or could it need more infill? It just looks like that layer didn't fuse to the previous layer. nothing was stuck on it, everything moved smoothly, it took a very small amount of preassure to break that.