Hi guys.

I am a new owner (about 10 days) of a flashforge creator x. It's my first foray into 3d printing and has definitely had its challenges. I have read just about every post in here and it has helped a lot.

Thank you Geof for your in depth troubleshooting section.

I am sure I will have more questions, but I am going to start with the basics. I have been printing with 2 colors (green and white) of 1.78mm abs filament with mixed results... I have had troubles with the first layer sticking and a plethora of others.

I am now going back to square one. I installed the sailfish software as it was suggested, but it does not have the same calibration scripts that the original software had.

Now when I click the bed leveliing script, it just tells me to press M when they are level and I have to move them manually. Same thing with nozzle calibration.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Or are there other ways to run those scripts. Any info you guys may have would be amazingly helpful. Anything you did originally to get your machine up to speed would be much appreciated...

Thanks so much guys.

Jerry