Close

Problem with my new Lulzbot mini 2

Hello Everyone,I am new to the forum and i would like to thank everyone for your help before hand. This looks like a really helpful forumI have some problems with my new Lulzbot mini 2. I have this problem since i bought it.The first layer of printing, as you can see in the picture it looks bumpy. Sometimes it is a minor problem and it can finish the print. (like in the attached picture of the cube). But other times since the first layer it is so bumpy the extruder runs into the bumps and lift them up, making it impossible to finish the print (like the attached picture of the different pieces)Over this first week i have tried to prepare the bed with alcohol or glue from the glue stick the printer comes with. Overall I had different degrees of the same problem.I have tried to use a raft but there are some prints out of the margins of raft that i need to print.Any comment would be really helpful. Thank you
    image2.jpgimage1.jpg
    Last edited by asanzdelc; 03-11-2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: forgot the attachment