Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No I do not know what the controller is unfortunately. I tried moving the x y z axis and no movement

If you have an email address I can send a video of what the printer does when the home button is hit and what the lcd screen is showing

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Looking at the Web it look like you have 4 Stepper motor driver modules and a RAMPS1.4.

Found it here did I correctly identify your 3D Printer.

I normally Upload all my attachments to a Google Drive share these are free.

Create a Google Drive Upload the Video and Paste the Share link in a post.
    I will watch and give you my opinion of what I find.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 03-10-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Yes. I have an FLSun prusa. Exactly what you mentioned.
    Last edited by MHPrior80; 03-10-2019 at 09:28 PM.

In the video it appears that your 3D Printer is having a hard time finding the end-stop switch.

I also did not see the Z-Axis travel up or down to find the bed.

First you should test the Z-Axis the determine if it will raise and lower. Using the LCD controls.
    Then you should test the Z-Axis Proximity Sensor raise the Z-Axis up in the middle then lower it using a metal spatula simulate the bed tap the Sensor.
    This should cause the Z-Axis to stop moving down raise a little then continue down again this is part of the double tap to the simulated bed tap sensor again to stop.

If this work then your Z-Axis sensor is detecting the bed. If not then the Z-Axis Proximity Sensor in failing.
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 03-11-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Alright thanks. I really appreciate the help on this. I think what I?m gonna do is go through all the wiring first and make sure everything is plugged in where it needs to be. Especially when parts are not moving tells me to double check all the wiring. Then I?ll go from there. I will keep you posted. Thanks again

Well after a couple days going back to the beginning here it is finally put together as should, wiring is set and auto level sensor set. Still having issues. I am including a link for the manual and a link for the recent video. I have no clue what to do now.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1159...w?usp=drivesdk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lSY...w?usp=drivesdk

Have you tried to raise and lower the Z-Axis.

Yes I have. It does move slowly but does raise and lower. Could it be an issue with the firmware?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast