Close

Issues with small borders on layers

Hello,First threat here so sorry for possible errors. I have a problem while im printing stuff. Im a total noob on this world but even trying to find a solution i dont find anything. My problem is that my printer somehow make small borders on the layers of the piece im printing on a determinate point of it. It is always on the same point and at start when i made the first pieces(when i bought my printer) i didnt have this problem so i dont know what is happening. I tried to rise tempeture to 210?C because i use PLA but it didnt work so i change parameters to make the piece more slow(less speed i mean) but nothing change so i dont know what to do. Better a image to show it.(sorry for quality but black dont be a good color to show imperfections and have to find a light). The program i use is Cura and my printer is a Creality Ender 3 Pro. Hope someone can help me. Thanks and greetings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    It's where the layers are starting and ending.
    you need to set the layer start to random.
    you tend to noptice it most on rounded models.

And if you're using cura - no I don't have a clue where they've hidden the setting.

Ahh thank you very much. I will try that. I cant imagine that this setting have the fault of this. Dont worry i already know where it is and i changed it. I will try like this to see if the change fix the problem.
    Greetings.

Working Fine

Thank you so much it worked for me.