Close

Incredible 3Doodler 3D Printed RC Plane and Car

A Man name Matthew Butchard has seemingly done the impossible with the 3Doodler 3D printing pen, create something that is useful, and looks spectacular. He has 3D printed these remote control vehicles with the pen alone. He didn't use any traditional 3D printers for these creations. The RC plane was built from scratch, while the RC car was simply built upon the base of a different RC car Matt had purchased.

The full details of how Butchard printed these by hand can be found here: http://3dprint.com/6397/3doodler-plane-car/

Check out a couple of pictures of these amazing 3Doodler creations:

What do you guys think? Does it make you want to run off ad purchase a 3Doodler?

Staff Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Krassenstein View Post
    What do you guys think? Does it make you want to run off ad purchase a 3Doodler?
    No, Not really... I think I'll wait for the CreoPop pen.

Though from what I hear about how difficult it is to use the 3Doodler in any meaningful way, these creations are all the more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
    No, Not really... I think I'll wait for the CreoPop pen.

Though from what I hear about how difficult it is to use the 3Doodler in any meaningful way, these creations are all the more impressive.
    This is awesome stuff!

Feign: You can pre-order CreoPop. I just ordered mine :P. They are apparently shipping in July 2015.

Moderator note: hyperlink removed
    Last edited by printbus; 10-05-2016 at 08:01 PM.