I'm a 100% complete noob so my apologies for any dumb or obvious questions up front. I have the Ender 3 pro. The bed seemed to be warped so I got the glass plate and I think it's better. 1.75mm the PLA that came with the printer. I use CuraHere are the problems; (bed adhesion, leveling, model coming loose; details below) The thin line goes down but then it doesn't stay and often gets caught by the nozzle. Usually happens on the skirt too- in 3 days I have only managed to print 2 20mm cubes. After those limited successes, I tried printing the cali cat immed. but the skirt got jammed in the nozzle as it wouldn't stick. I tried glue stick, hair spray and with using nothing and failed with all. After I let the cat continue anyway despite the skirt issue sometimes it would actually start the cat but halfway through the model would come loose.Now I can't get it to lay any plastic down except for the test line at the edge which mostly just curls off immediately most of the time.questions: I see conflicting info on bed temps for glass- some say 60 others say 70- is there a consensus? Some suggest doing the first layer at 210 but that didn't seem to help either- advice? I don't know what I am doing vis-a-vis bed leveling. I put a business card under the nozzle and tighten the bed it so I feel the slightest bump when I pull the card out. I can't tell if I'm too close or too far way. The sites that say put paper under to check aren't very specific about how much friction there should be. Advice? What are the symptoms of being too close or too far way?- I have tried going closer and further away but everything fails How do you know when your nozzle needs to be replaced?I got this for my daughter who was so thrilled by the cube but she is even more frustrated than me over not being able to print the cat.Thanks in advance