Close

Can anyone help? Trying to add Monoprice Voxel to wifi

I performed a factory reset, turned off my routers 5Ghz band (since the printer only connects to 2.4) and added my wifi to my printer now like 7 times (I'm positive I'm using the right password.) https://community.spiceworks.com/top...er-canon-mp287 It originally adds but whether or not it stays connected is sketch and I cannot seem to update it's firmware - it either just tells me 'Update Failed' or it says my wifi connection sucks. In my router settings the printer appears on my 2.4 band but it says it's an 'unknown' device. http://www.movieseriesworld.com/forums/index.phpAny tips? I emailed Monoprices support but I'd like to get started on why I bought it now if possible. I literally unboxed the printer about 3 hours ago now and have already printed the preloaded box. I guess it technically doesn't need to be on wifi to be used but it's insane to me I can't have wireless prints
    Last edited by Jacobcullen; 01-30-2019 at 12:05 AM.

Voxel Wifi

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobcullen View Post
    I performed a factory reset, turned off my routers 5Ghz band (since the printer only connects to 2.4) and added my wifi to my printer now like 7 times (I'm positive I'm using the right password.) It originally adds but whether or not it stays connected is sketch and I cannot seem to update it's firmware - it either just tells me 'Update Failed' or it says my wifi connection sucks. In my router settings the printer appears on my 2.4 band but it says it's an 'unknown' device.
    Any tips? I emailed Monoprices support but I'd like to get started on why I bought it now if possible. I literally unboxed the printer about 3 hours ago now and have already printed the preloaded box. I guess it technically doesn't need to be on wifi to be used but it's insane to me I can't have wireless prints
    I had the same problem. I installed the latest version of Flashprint from Flashforge and was able to print by wifi. I got a copy of the firmware update for the Adventure 3 with instructions for installing via USB from Flashforge support, it worked. Still get update error when I check for the update via Wifi.