Close

Lightbulb Please Help for AutoLevel Tronxy X5S

Hi, I apologize for the corrupt English first.I have a Tronxy X5S 3d printer. And I bought a sensor( SN04-N NPN) to add autolevel property to the printer. I thought I would be able to get rid of the small curves on the hotbed. I've arranged my commands according to autolevel as follows. But when I want to print a large shape, the extruder remains in the air at some points of the hotbed, print properly at some points, and at some points worth the hotbed(no filament output). So the autolevel property is not working properly. Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

My Marlin Configrution.h Changes
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    #define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    #define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -40 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle]
    #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 20 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
    #define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 0.5 // Z offset: -below +above [the nozzle]
    #define X_MIN_POS 0
    #define Y_MIN_POS 0
    #define Z_MIN_POS 0.6
    #define X_MAX_POS X_BED_SIZE
    #define Y_MAX_POS Y_BED_SIZE
    #define Z_MAX_POS 410
    #define GRID_MAX_POINTS_X 7
    #define GRID_MAX_POINTS_Y GRID_MAX_POINTS_X
    //Set the boundaries for probing (where the probe can reach).
    #define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (20)
    #define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (280)
    #define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (40)
    #define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION (320)

************************************************** ***************************************
    My Repetier Host/CuraEngine Gcode Changes
    G21
    G90
    M82
    M107
    G92 Z0
    G1 Z5
    G28
    G29
    G28 X0 Y0
    G28 Z0
    G1 Z15.0 F9000
    G92 E0
    G1 F200 E3
    G92 E0
    G1 F9000
    {IF_BED}M190 S{BED}
    {IF_EXT0}M109 T0 S{TEMP0}
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by burakdede07; 01-03-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    I have been using Bilinear Bed Leveling for quite some time now. I find that you can level the bed using the LCD menu commands.

I have found that on my 3D Printer could level the bed using the LCD rotary and Click Bed Leveling, after the bed is leveled the Bed leveling data can be saved.
    I have a 8Y x 6X matrix or 48 points. I would not want to bed level before every print. I can level the bed once a week or longer before needing leveled again.

Using the LCD Store Settings menu command.
    Then when I want to print I simply restore the saved bed leveling data Using "M420 S1"

Video "Restore Bed Leveling Data Bi-Linear" On this video was using a 5Y x 4X matrix or 20 Points.
    You can also save the Data Using M500

My Start up G-code
    ;Filament used: {filament_amount}m {filament_weight}g
    ;Filament cost: {filament_cost}
    ;M190 S{print_bed_temperature} ;Uncomment to add your own bed temperature line
    ;M109 S{print_temperature} ;Uncomment to add your own temperature line
    G21 ;metric values
    G90 ;absolute positioning
    M82 ;set extruder to absolute mode
    ;M106 S127 ;set Fan half speed
    M107 ;start with the fan off
    G28 X0 Y0 ;move X/Y to min endstops
    G28 Z0 ;move Z to min endstops
    G1 Z15.0 F{travel_speed} ;move the platform down 15mm
    ;Put printing message on LCD screen
    M117 My Print...
    G28 X0 Y0
    G1 E4.0 ;prime extruder
    G92 E0 ;reset extruder length
    M420 S1 ; Bed Leveling On
    M220 S32.000000
    ;M420 V1 ; Print the leveling grid

Thanks for the response. But I didn't understand. Is my code wrong? I did a lot of experiment with Autolevel. I recently wrote these codes. The Auyolevel process is running. Autolevel Measures from certain points of the table. When it starts to print, moving the table up and down according to the slope, it should keep the distance between the nozzle and the table in each area. But because the table does not move up and down, the nozzle touches the table in some places, and nozzle stays above it with some places.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    #define MIN_PROBE_EDGE 20
    #define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -40
    #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 20

#define X_BED_SIZE 330 - edge = 310 - 40 = 270
    #define Y_BED_SIZE 320 - edge = 300 - 20 = 280

#define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (60)
    #define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (270) // how far can nozzle travel over this bed edge.
    #define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (40)
    #define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION (280) // Sensor cannot travel beyond the bed rear edge
    Last edited by Roberts_Clif; 01-04-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Please watch to understand my problem.