Close

Threaded View

Lightbulb Please Help for AutoLevel Tronxy X5S

Hi, I apologize for the corrupt English first.I have a Tronxy X5S 3d printer. And I bought a sensor( SN04-N NPN) to add autolevel property to the printer. I thought I would be able to get rid of the small curves on the hotbed. I've arranged my commands according to autolevel as follows. But when I want to print a large shape, the extruder remains in the air at some points of the hotbed, print properly at some points, and at some points worth the hotbed(no filament output). So the autolevel property is not working properly. Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

My Marlin Configrution.h Changes
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    #define AUTO_BED_LEVELING_BILINEAR
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    #define X_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER -40 // X offset: -left +right [of the nozzle]
    #define Y_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 20 // Y offset: -front +behind [the nozzle]
    #define Z_PROBE_OFFSET_FROM_EXTRUDER 0.5 // Z offset: -below +above [the nozzle]
    #define X_MIN_POS 0
    #define Y_MIN_POS 0
    #define Z_MIN_POS 0.6
    #define X_MAX_POS X_BED_SIZE
    #define Y_MAX_POS Y_BED_SIZE
    #define Z_MAX_POS 410
    #define GRID_MAX_POINTS_X 7
    #define GRID_MAX_POINTS_Y GRID_MAX_POINTS_X
    //Set the boundaries for probing (where the probe can reach).
    #define LEFT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (20)
    #define RIGHT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (280)
    #define FRONT_PROBE_BED_POSITION (40)
    #define BACK_PROBE_BED_POSITION (320)

************************************************** ***************************************
    My Repetier Host/CuraEngine Gcode Changes
    G21
    G90
    M82
    M107
    G92 Z0
    G1 Z5
    G28
    G29
    G28 X0 Y0
    G28 Z0
    G1 Z15.0 F9000
    G92 E0
    G1 F200 E3
    G92 E0
    G1 F9000
    {IF_BED}M190 S{BED}
    {IF_EXT0}M109 T0 S{TEMP0}
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by burakdede07; 01-03-2019 at 05:31 PM.