Close

Not reading SD card properly.

I resolved my bed leveling issue but now I have an issue with the SD card. I copied 2 gcode files from my computer to the SD card that came with the CR-10S printer. Wasn't sure where to put them so I copied them to the root of the SD card. My understanding is that to print a file I go into the menu and select Print From SD card. Then I should get a sub menu and I should select #4 Modle and then choose the file to print from the list. When I select Print from SD card I get Main, Refresh, &al and System Volume Information but no file list. I selected Refresh but nothing. I select the &al and nothing and when I select System Volume Information I get nothing. I have turned the power off with the switch on the back of the controller and then turned it back on but that makes no difference. And yes,... I inserted the SD card upside down with the contacts facing up. Are the files to be stored in a specific folder on the SD card or on the root? Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

I have resolved this issue. Files are placed on root of SD card and not in the folder.