Hi guys,

Hoping someone can help.

I have just purchased a new 3D printer - a Wombot Ceto V2.

I opted for this model as it fit within my budget and had both walls, a good quality heated bed and dual extruders (no Bowden tubes).

Anyway, I have finally got it printing to an acceptable standard with a single extruder however I am running in to some difficulties when slicing for two (currently both ABS).

I was hoping someone could provide me with a GCode for a filament purge cycle on both extruders at the beginning of a print?

Further, I am having issues with clogging. It seems when the nozzle is on standby the temperatures are not correct - should I be keeping ABS near it?s print temp at 235 when the extruder in standby is not printing?

Cura has opted for 180 to which I assumed was to avoid oozing?

My end goal is to be able to successfully print ABS regularly with HIPS as a support structure as many of the prints I undertake need supports in regions mechanical removal does not allow, or can at least be risky.

My nozzles are dead level, I have printed from both with the initial layer adhearing and the secondary nozzle not contacting the newly laid print.

I have 0.4 and 0.6 Volcano nozzles on board.

Hope someone can help!