Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about buying a 3d printer for a long time and thought I would take advantage of the sales going on (though I'm probably a bit too late...) to finally get one.

After researching for a few days for a good 3d printer for beginners, I stumbled upon the QIDI X-One 2 and QIDI 3DP-QDA16-01 And finally found 3d printers that have very decent user reviews (unlike other beginner 3d printers which seem to have lots of disadvantages).
I also read a review of the X-One 2 and it seems like a good printer to start with.

So here are a few questions:

1. Obviously, the first one, would you recommend the X-One 2, or the 3DP-QDA16-01?
Basically I don't want to spend too much, and while it can be a good thing to spend little ($285) on a first 3d printer, I would prefer to spend a bit more on a better printer if it means the other one has a major advantage over the cheaper one.

2. A heated bed - why do I need one?

3. Can more than one color of filaments be loaded at the same time? Meaning, if I print something, can I mix it's colors, or do I need to change manually or something?

4. The QIDI X-One 2 is open from the top. Does that mean the it is dangerous? I mean, if I put it in my bedroom, does it output toxic materials or something that can be dangerous?

5. From the review I mentioned - "For a long-term solution, you can replace the stock build plate with a glass bed. And for more convenience, you can also go for a removable magnetic bed setup."
Should I buy one of those other beds?

I know these are a lot of questions, but I preferred to amass them instead of asking one by one, to make it more convenient. So thank you so much for your patience!