Close

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

MakerBot is hiring

From the MakerBot Blog (http://www.makerbot.com/blog/2013/10...development/):

We’re growing! We’re looking for talented people to join our team of innovative 3D printing makers and creators. If you think you fit the bill and would like to learn more, visit us at makerbot.com/careers.
    Here are a few open positions we’re looking to fill – pronto.
    RETAIL
    We’re expanding to Newbury Street in Boston, MA, and Greenwich Avenue in Greenwich, CT.

If you’re tech savvy, have retail experience, and share our passion for turning dreams into reality, join our team and help spread the word about 3D printing.
    Boston, MA
    Store Manager
    Assistant Store Manager
    Retail Operator

Greenwich, CT
    Store Manager
    Assistant Store Manager
    Retail Operator

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
    If you’re a strong manager, are comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, start-up environment, and have the know-how to open doors with partners and channels, apply now.

Brooklyn, NY
    Manager of Business Development

Anyone gonna apply?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    From the MakerBot Blog (http://www.makerbot.com/blog/2013/10...development/):

We’re growing! We’re looking for talented people to join our team of innovative 3D printing makers and creators. If you think you fit the bill and would like to learn more, visit us at makerbot.com/careers.
    Here are a few open positions we’re looking to fill – pronto.
    RETAIL
    We’re expanding to Newbury Street in Boston, MA, and Greenwich Avenue in Greenwich, CT.

If you’re tech savvy, have retail experience, and share our passion for turning dreams into reality, join our team and help spread the word about 3D printing.
    Boston, MA
    Store Manager
    Assistant Store Manager
    Retail Operator

Greenwich, CT
    Store Manager
    Assistant Store Manager
    Retail Operator

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
    If you’re a strong manager, are comfortable in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, start-up environment, and have the know-how to open doors with partners and channels, apply now.

Brooklyn, NY
    Manager of Business Development

Anyone gonna apply?
    I would if they were looking to expand into an Australian storefront. I'm sure there'd be some training I'd need, but I could kill it I reckon!

Student
    ^ Same! They need a store in Australia

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter
    Sucks that I'm too young to even exist, apparently.

If I was 18 I would be all over this.

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryAlabaster View Post
    Sucks that I'm too young to even exist, apparently.

If I was 18 I would be all over this.
    The fact that you are under 18 means that by the time you are 18, you will be an expert on 3D printing. Companies like MakerBot should be investing in people like you.

Unfortunately most of these job posting you see have already been filled. It's just a formal way of opening the job up to others.