Hi everyone and thank you for the add... So to make a long story short, I came up with an idea a few months ago for a product I think has strong potential to sell. I went through the process of working with a 3d designer to get a cad file and quotes from local machine shops on getting a cavity created to print a test batch and see if they sell.. A simple test batch with the tool and all started at $2900 and seems to be going up the more places I ask.. The part is a very simple design, it is just two squares, similar sizes, attached to each other.. the entire item is about the size of a quarter............ So my question is this, I need to be able to print this item on my own, coloring it different colors would be great. The material needs to be a rubbery material similar to that on the apple watch band or a live strong band.. ( skin safe )I anticipate on selling atleast 10-15 a month when i start.. Ive had two prototypes already printed from a local guy, they cost my 6$ from him to have them printed in TPE I greatly appreciate every ounce of help i get with this.. I need to know a good printer and proper material if possible.. Thank you