Close

An interesting looking Book for Teachers

There is an interesting book on Amazon now for teachers looking start 3D printing in the classroom. I haven't read it but I'm glad to see that there are now some resources for teachers to consider when bringing 3D printing to their classes.

It's titled "The Invent To Learn Guide to 3D Printing in the Classroom: Recipes for Success"

Anyone read it?

Student
    Very good, thanks!

Student
    Follow CarlosI On Twitter Add CarlosI on Facebook
    I have bought this book and it's excellent. I have only had time for quick look but planning in reading and using it more in depth soon, I will post a review when done!

One of the issues I am encountering however is that different printers use different software and this could create confusion among educators, what software/hardware are you using?

Regards to all

Carlos

PS this is my first post!

now there are many interesting books for both teachers and students
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 12-02-2022 at 05:25 AM. Reason: link check

By the way, lately I prefer to get free textbooks online advert deleted. It's comfortable! Electronic textbooks are becoming more and more popular every year due to their much wider capabilities.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 07-26-2022 at 02:41 AM. Reason: advertising spam

Schools usually buy different equipment that works completely differently. You can't forsee it to buy the "right" book.
    Last edited by Bikeracer2020; 12-02-2022 at 05:26 AM. Reason: link check