I am facing a very serious problem in dealing with powder preparation for a few months. Existing ZCorp gypsum powder ZP102 and ZP130 are meant for prototype therefore it is not suitable to make bioceramic scaffold. While ZB binder (ZCorp's binder brand) is not so suitable as binding liquid for my topic. I am required to use other types of powder typically bioceramic powder to fabricate a scaffold. Since I am unable to disturb the binder system, therefore the only solution I have is by using water as binder/reactive liquid. I have a problem regarding powder preparation.

According to the various papers, the powder was prepared by incorporating the polymeric binder into the powder by means of wet mixing (ball milling), spray dry and mechanical mixing (dry mixing), while water is used as the reactive liquid. However, I am curious as to how ZP powder appears in irregular forms (equiaxial,rectangular) and is coated with the binder. How am I able to produce my powder into something like this?

I have attached the SEM image of ZP 130 obtained from Andrea Butscher's Printability Of Calcium Phosphate Powders For Three-Dimensional Printing Of Tissue Engineering Scaffolds.