Close

Technician

Chocolate 3D printer?

Hello,

I wonder if someone knows a good chocolate 3D printer?
    Hope someone can tell me some.

Thanks!

René

Engineer
    The Chocabyte 3D printer is probably the cheapest chocolate printer out there. Having said this, it still is in a pre-order phase. I am not entirely sure when it will begin shipping. They are in a process creating a library of templates which will help users jumpstart their own designs. I am not sure how accurate or how much resolution the prints will have, but the price I think is $99(might want to double check that) More details: http://www.solididea.com/

Engineer-in-Training MysteryAlabaster's Avatar
    Follow MysteryAlabaster On Twitter
    Well, while at the Inside 3D Printing Expo in NYC, there was a raffle for some printers and someone there 'unofficially' form Hershey won one of them and said that they might be looking into it in the future.

I'd wait for things to come.

"What lay behind is good, but that which is yet to come will be better."

Chocabyte is one of the better ones. I've seen it in action and really think it has potential. What do you plan on using it for?

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Yancy View Post
    Chocabyte is one of the better ones. I've seen it in action and really think it has potential. What do you plan on using it for?
    I've seen the chocabyte, but I don't like this printer very well... I don't know why exactly.
    I own an own webshop and I think it will be great to sell chocolate 3D printed objects, rather than just plastic objects.

Do you know where I can see it in action? Maybe I change my mind.