I have a FlashForge Creator, which is the same thing as the original MakerBot Replicator (Wooden Box).

I have been printin via SD card for the past few months with no problems at all. All of a sudden, I cannot finish a print.

Each time, using the same Gcode, the printer will freeze at different points. To me, this rules out Gcode, since the printer stops at certain points. I've even re-generated the Gcode multiple (5+ times) and the problem still exists.

The printer used to freeze 1 out of every 10 prints, and usually when the print was over 40% done. Recently, the printer stops halfway through the first layer everytime, but at slightly different points and it does this every single time now. Then all the heaters turn off, sometimes the display screen will freeze, showing % complete and temperatures and other times it will go back to the homescreen/play the "completed" tune.

I have tried printing via USB, same results. I tried a different SD card, same result. When I ran it using USB, the code it threw when it froze was:

Read timed out.
Packet timed out!
Serial error:
Input/output error in writeArray

I also added a UPS/battery/Surge Protector between the outlet and the printer. I Even turned off everything in my apartment to see if electrical "noise" was causing the printer to freeze. The problem still exists.

I'm using ReplicatorG (Sailfish) to generate the code. All fans are working underneath the printer, so it shouldn't be an overheating issue, unless there is an issue with the motherboard itself.

Any advice?????