Close

Tricolor 3d printer , can print three colors at one time

DSCI6756_zps39d87479.jpgDSCI6118_zps8ac62268.jpgPrinting size:180*230*140mm,external dimension:470*450*400mm The bigger machin heating bed available printing size :300x230x140mm Nozzle quantity: three pieces(nozzle diameter:0.4mm)
    Off-line printing: support (master board can carry TF card)
    Control master board: Melzi (two pieces) master and slave board
    Printing material: ABS, PLA, 1.75mm
    Nozzle temperature:0-260° http://www.aliexpress.com/item/repra...130914480.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice looking reprap! Looks like a clean execution. Of course, when you throw in three rolls of filament and the requisite spool holders or turntables, it will add to the floor space required. I thought the price looked good untill I saw the shipping. I remember building one of those threaded rod repraps back in the day but we could never get it to print very well. I imagine the electronics and software have improved very much since then?

DSCI3819.JPG
    Don't worry about the spool holders or turntables . we have material support . It is very good and usefully .
    The software we have changed something to adjust our machine .It print very well . About the shipping cost , if you are not in hurry , you can chose China Post . That is cheaper .
    The other shipping cost we also can have a discount for you . Thank you .