Close

Thread: Resolution?

Resolution?

Can you tell me which resolution will be the finest?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_PORTAL_08 View Post
    Can you tell me which resolution will be the finest?
    Pretty broad question.

Nozzle diameters? Layer heights?? Nozzle placement accuracy???
    Last edited by 3D OZ; 05-21-2014 at 06:54 PM.

I am asking for the nozzle diameters and layer resolution of the MOD-T.

NewMatter Representative
    Unfortunately, we're waiting until our Indigogo launch on May 28 to release all of the printer specifications, so I hope everyone can be patient a little longer. Overall, though, we expect people will be pleasantly surprised by specs and features.

You are going to publish the specifications in your Indiegogo campaign, that's ok. But, are them going to be final specs or expected specs?? I mean, if you just have a prototype, how are you sure that are you going to achieve those specs in the final product? I'm not questioning your capacities, just curious.
    Thanks.

NewMatter Representative
    Quote Originally Posted by Arquit3d View Post
    You are going to publish the specifications in your Indiegogo campaign, that's ok. But, are them going to be final specs or expected specs?? I mean, if you just have a prototype, how are you sure that are you going to achieve those specs in the final product? I'm not questioning your capacities, just curious.
    Thanks.
    As with most engineering developments, we've gone through a series of prototypes with only incremental changes with each generation so that we're confident we really understand all the variables involved. At this point with the MOD-t, going from our current generation prototype to a production version is fairly straightforward since we're mostly just taking the working guts of the prototype and putting them in a manufacturable, aesthetically pleasing structure.