Close

3D Systems (DDD) Increases 3rd Quarter Revenue by 50%

3D Systems reported their earnings this morning, and for the 3 months of the 3rd quarter of this year they brought in 50% more revenue as they had in the 3rd quarter of 2012. That's quite impressive growth which is likely continue for several years. In addition to this they have increased their research and development expenses to grow the company, and also announced that they are investing $10 million to expand its Rock Hill, South Carolina, manufacturing operations, which will generate at least 145 new jobs for the area.

more details:
    http://www.3ders.org//articles/20131...ter-sales.html

We met the CEO of this company at Maker Faire NY, what a nice guy and very knowledgeable. One of my son's friends works there and introduced us to him. I think this company is going to do good things for the 3D printing community. It is good to see they are doing well.

Which printers does 3D Systems make?

The Cube and the Cube X (dual extruder) I believe?

Engineer
    Yes the Cube and Cube X. They also just came out with a pretty awesome modelling software....forget the name though.

John, do you own any stock? I bought some at $19. It's $62 now! Still holding

Sadly, Nope