Close

Any Backers Here?

Just wondering if there are any backers here yet. I just backed the astrobox today

Engineer
    I will be a backer. I actually saw an article about it 2 weeks ago on 3DPrint.com. Will be registering for Kickstarter later this afternoon. I love the way the interface looks. Really will make life easier for me.

Thanks for backing and for loving the interface! We've worked really hard on it and are super excited about getting it out there! Please pass the word around to makers, hackers, and other 3D printer folks that you know. ~Drew

I'm in. I'm really excited about this. It's funny that there are a couple services out there that are advertising similar features, all launching around the same time. I think Astroprint seems like the best though. Hope I'm right.

Thanks pardonme! Honestly, it's taken us by surprise as well. They say that if there are no competitors in a market that it might mean there is no value there. Well, following that logic, this market just became super relevant, overnight! Thanks for the vote of confidence. You have indeed made the right choice! Please let us know if there are features that you would like to see in AstroPrint!

Another backer here. Backed the sd card pledge so have to see what board I'll use (I have Raspberry Pi lying around but might upgrade it to the pcduino). I hope to use astrobox to use in the classroom because all my pupils will be working on ipads next year. I use the Doodle3D box now, at my school and the fablab where I volunteer, which is great for first encounter with 3d printing and creative work but hope to use the astrobox for more "serious" work. Could be great if It would work directly from an app like 123d design or Maker Empire.

Hey, incredibly late reply, but I backed at the sd card level, and haven't received it yet.
    anyone else out there?