First post, glad to be here.

I built my FolgerTech Kossel RevB a couple years ago and my first RAMPS board gave me problems. It would stop printing after 20+ layers, just stop. So I quickly replaced that RAMPS/Arduino combo with an MKS v1.2 by keyestudio (amazon). This seemed to fix the issue, but introduced a problem all its own. When I home this delta printer, it will act completely normal, moving all 3 carriages up to the end stops, but about 50% of the time when the final tower bounces off the end stop it slows to a crawl and will creep downward (if left alone it will eventually hit the bottom of the printer. Other times it has gone the other direction and tried to ram itself through the end stop. I'm in the habit of watching the printer carefully at startup with my foot floating over the kill switch, if it homes ok, the print will go great, if it does not, I cut the power, unplug everything and try again. Well, I'm getting pretty tired of this and I'm ready to try a new board.

I'd like to get a Duet Wifi, but for how little I use the printer, I cannot justify the expense(about half the original cost of the printer) and smoothieware is not that appealing to me. It seems the other 32 bit options (MKS SBASE, RADDS/Due combo) are not as robust at the moment and will require that I use a new firmware (I'm using Marlin right now).

I'm hoping to find a premium quality RAMPS or MKS gen board. I'm looking for something with high quality MOSFETs and 15A rated connections, automotive style fuses would be a bonus. I would really prefer to get an "all in one" solution like the MKS GEN boards.

I found a premium RAMPs from Tindie, but that ships from Spain and is not an "all in one", I'd much rather find something in the USA.

Any suggestions?