I'm in the market for a 3D printer. I will not be making things to sell. Two things I'm pretty certain I'll be using it for:

1) Small LCD bezels.
I do a lot of Arduino prototypes using SSD1306 OLED displays (1"), and ILI9341 (2.2"). The ability to make a simple bezel that would be very helpful. This can be as simple as a flat rectangle with a relatively rectangle-ish cutout. Beveled edges would exceed expectations.

2) Miscellaneous brackets for utility purposes like holding odd shaped tools to my tool wall. I'm thinking, fist size or smaller.

Materials: PLA and ABS. I'm not familiar with the others, but I'd probably use ABS more often if the printer can do it well.

Production/speed requirements: I plan on printing very few parts. But, when I prints I'd like to be reasonably quick. If I'm in the middle of prototyping something, I'd hate to have to wait until the following Thursday to have the part ready. So I'd probably favor speed over precision, but structural integrity would be more important than speed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The budget is not a hard limit - just an ideal.