Close

Student

Story about jr. high student who used 3D printer to facilitate science fair project

3D printing in education is something I get excited about. At my work, WhiteClouds, we recently helped a jr. high school student with his science fair project by 3D printing some wing foils for him. We did a short write-up about the project and took some pictures. You can view it here. I thought I'd share this because I think it's a great example of how 3D printers can play an important role in education.

Very interesting story. Thanks for posting this. It is great that 3D printing is finally starting to make leaps and bounds in the classroom

just responding cause I a noob and need to post a topic

Thank you so much for this submit and Its very useful for us.

Amazing design!

graet story, thanks for sharing

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well your link is non-functioning, but damn I'd love to have a play with some of your toys !
    What we have today....and growing:

30 - Projet 660
    2 - Projet 860
    2 - Projet 4500
    1 - MJP 5500
    8- 3500 HD Max
    1- Objet500 3
    1 - Connex 500
    1 - Fortus 250 MC

Great job, men! You are really a master. Not many students are so skillful like you. I think that nothing distracts you from the case, you need to get rid of homework at school. Read the essaybulls review on the site and let professional writers take care of your assignments, and you create further without undue stress.