Close

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this, I wasn't sure.

About 3 months ago I bought a Duplicator 9 from Wanhao. It worked for a couple of weeks, but then I didn't use it for a while. The next time I tried to use it it made a strange noise and smelled kind of like burning plastic. Now when I turn it on I can hear a fan starting, but the screen doesn't light up and nothing else happens.

I tried contacting Wanhao, but they have not responded to any of my many emails over the last month. I'm not really sure why, did they go out of business or something?

Does my 3d printer have any kind of warranty? I can't find my instruction manual that came with the printer so I'm not even sure about this. Is there anything I can do to get my money back?

Thanks you.
    Last edited by Deadseed; 10-10-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Where did you buy your Wanhao printer? I would contact your supplier first, sounds like your mainboard or power supply fried. I am not familiar with Wanhao printers you may want to check for a fuse also.

I bought it through aliexpress. They only allow you to bring up a ticket about an item you purchased up to 30 days ago.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    sounds like somethings gone on the motherboard.
    Shame you didn't buy direct from wanhao.

Have you turned it upsdie down and looked to see if there's any obvious burnouts on the board ?