Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Can Eny Help me out a drawing

CAn eny here help me out make a drawing of this so i can print it out its a gasket in hard plastic the cirkle its about 100mm its not wery good drawing but i hope some can understand and help a Dummy norwegian out here AT least giwe me answer were to get help i can pay for this help
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by maxmekkeer50; 09-25-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Staff Engineer
    If you can refine your drawing to present the information in a more-standardized manner, it is an easy matter to create a 3D printable file.

rotate_extrude_test.jpg

The image above is a file created using OpenSCAD with a test profile similar to your drawing. I did not use any specific dimensions, as there are too many questions in your drawing.

Is the radius of the curve centered on the vertical and horizontal lines of the radiused section? If not, where is the center of the radius? If the curve is not a critical dimension, make note to that effect.

The inner lip appears to be 1.37 mm thick, but does it have a sloped inner edge? My image did not present that profile. What do the 3.5 mm and 4.5 mm dimensions represent? It appears that you require the overall height to be 2.3 mm. Can you confirm this is correct? The 103 mm dimension applies to the outside diameter of the overall part?

If you could improve your drawing, it would make things much easier.

Post WOw meny thks You are amazing

The inner lip appears to be 1.37 mm thick. This is the outer part of the lip. The lip should turn out and have a slight slant, but does it have a sloping inner edge? My picture did not show the profile. 4.5 mm is the total width of lip What represents 3.5 mm is the quarter circle lip is 1.37mm thick overall height is 2.30mm and 4.5mm dimensions? It seems that you need a total height of 2.3 mm. Can you confirm that this is correct? The size of 101 mm applies to the outer diameter include the lip
    Last edited by maxmekkeer50; 09-25-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Staff Engineer
    dimension request one.jpg

What are dimensions: A, B, C ?

More questions to follow.

Staff Engineer
    dimension request two.jpg
    What are dimensions: D, E, F ?

I understand that the center of this circle is to the left, while my first model has the center to the right.

F 1.37 mm E 1.5mm D1.0mm

F 1.37 mm E 1.5mm D1.0mm

A3,5mm B 2,30mm B about 5,5 mm

Staff Engineer
    dimension request three.jpg

Please note that A plus E = 5.0, while in the drawing C = 5.5 and should be the same as A plus E.

Please let me know which numbers to change to make it correct.

Staff Engineer
    Here's an updated drawing, using 5.0 as the total width, which can be easily adjusted if needed. This drawing is to scale, which shows you how the proportions will appear in cross section.

scale dimension image.jpg

Let me know if this is correct and acceptable, and if you require any changes. Please consider how any change you request will affect other dimensions. As an example, if you require 5.5 mm across the bottom, which other dimensions will be changed and by how much?

nothing allok now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast