Heylo,

First post so please go easy. I am having some serious trouble printing with this Sainsmart Transparent TPU. I have it in both Blue and Purple, the Blue is slightly better but both give me a lot of trouble.

First, I'll start with my setup. I have the BIBO 2 Dual Extruder 3D Printer from Amazon. I am currently using Cura 2.7 as my software because I'm too cheap to go for Simplify3D although I've heard it makes life much easier.

I have searched and searched and I've tried all of the settings I could find for this TPU and I can never get a clean print. Delamination, under-extrusion, and I don't know what else. This is all a bit above my head. I'm used to PLA which I never have a problem with, and I have printed with this YOYI TPU from Amazon and that stuff was amazing. I have also printed with NinjaTek Cheetah TPU and that stuff is also amazing. I can print both the YOYI and NinjaTek with the following settings:

Layer Height: 0.2mm
First Layer Height: 0.3mm
Infill Density: 45%
Printing Temperature: 230?C
Bed Temperature: 70?C
Diameter: 1.75mm
Flow: 100%
Enable Retraction: Yes
Build Plate Adhesion Type: Skirt
Build Plate Adhesion Extruder: Extruder 1

I've tried the Sainsmart TPU at the following settings, but these are only the most current:

Layer Height: 0.2mm
First Layer Height: 0.3mm
Infill Density: 100%
Printing Temperature: 240?C
Bed Temperature: 70?C
Diameter: 1.75mm
Flow: 100%
Enable Retraction: Yes
Build Plate Adhesion Type: Skirt
Build Plate Adhesion Extruder: Extruder 1

I've been stepping the print temperature and the infill density to where they are now... I've attached some photos below.

IMG_0386.jpg IMG_6351.jpg IMG_7560.jpg IMG_1862.jpg IMG_0821.jpg

I guess I just need some educating and some ideas for where to go from here. I've done hundreds of prints and it's always the same problems, so I know it's probably me.

Any help will be massively appreciated. Thank you in advance.

With Gratitude,
CBK