Hey everyone,

I'm going to be jumping into the 3D printing world. I have met a few people on my neighborhood and community who have been showing me what they can make, and it has sent me down the rabbit hole. I've been researching for a few days, and so far I have come to a conclusion that the Dremel DigiLab 3D45 might be a good choice as far as the printing side, but maybe not the cutting. On a few reviews I read it was stated as being a good machine for beginners to more advanced users with the Digilab 3D Slicer program.

However, I haven't been able to fit all of my pieces in place yet. One of the things that someone showed me was a box that had been cut out of wood and then a logo had been etched onto one side. I'm wondering if that would require a separate attachment, or an entirely different printer all together.

The long and short of it all is I'm looking for a printer that can cut thin wood, etch designs and also print resin. I would also eventually like to be able to use the laser to cut leather for other projects around the house that my wife has mentioned she would like to see.

Thanks for all of the help and I can't wait to see what I can come up with!
Ken