So I built the MK2S kit about a month ago, went super smooth. Everything tested smooth upon initial startup, and it was printing PLA flawlessly.

This week I tried printing pieces in ABS-ESD7 from 3DXTech. I had to mess with bed temp on the first layer a couple of times to get it to stick (ended up at 110 for all layers). The first piece came out fine but when I went to print the next (same file), nothing would stick to the plate and I ended up with a huge glob on the nozzle.

Figuring this might have jammed it up, I followed some instruction I read (I think on here) and from a video - basically take the extruder fan off and turn the temp to around 280 (for a brief time). This "should" melt any plastic stuck in there and clear it out. I also stuck a tiny needle into the nozzle to help clear it out.

I reloaded the media and it seemed to come out OK again so I started that print job. Success!! (or so I thought) The first ten layers worked great and then the printer threw a "bed temp runaway" error - never got that before. I cleaned the bed, restarted the print, and then it was back to the same thing - won't stick to the bed, gets gooey at the nozzle, etc.

I repeated my cleaning procedure and then opted to try the print in PLA - this material never showed any issues. However now I'm getting the same exact problems - not sticking to bed, the test line it prints in the front corner appears coily, and the filament just turned into a gooey mess on the nozzle.

I've got to print these ABS parts for a project at work so any help would be most appreciated!