Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    As you mentioned scaling in Cura, I checked out youtube and it looks like I have an old Cura even thought I just got my Cura from the Cocoon printer site.

I'll look into an updated Cura and check the resizing out a bit more. There were ones in Cura that could be resized to do what I want.

I'll check it out further.

Thanks

It is printing perfectly at the moment but I am at a stage of getting together some Profile files to use. I guess you just change things quickly when I am a bit more familiar with Cura. I am nearly there.

I have recently only been trying to get together profiles also but I still not sure what I have done. I will make some up soon and make notes on what they are and then get some where I hope.

I wish I was just making quick changes on each print but I am starting to do a few quick changes but there are so many more things I am not sure of that could be changed.

I am only mainly changing Shell Thickness, Support Type, Platform - Raft, then clicking on Advanced but not doing much there yet, I see Preferences under File but have not changed anything there yet and I should be changing things under Expert/Open Expert Settings which there are things there I should be changing. Will I ever understand it all?

I recently bought some PETG filament which was all right but not as good as the PLA+ (PLA plus) which is the best filament that I have had success with. It is strong but flexible so I'll keep going with the PLA+.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123