Close

Thread: Shut down

Shut down

I have a bought in 2017 Creator Pro. I had a unfortunate accident that all the PLA plastic got stuck in the hot end printing over night. While trying to get the plastic out I left the machine on while heating the plastic for easier removal. I touched the heater wires together witch caused my machine to do a temp shut down then reboot to normal operations. Since then I installed new heater and thermocouple. Everything heated fine for unload and loading grate. I even updated the firmware to the newest today. I tried to print with the flashprint and My printer will shut down and reboot almost immediately. I have simply3D and that slicer works fine. I'm new to this as I just started in December. I have about 500 hrs. of printing. I'm wondering what possible could be going wrong in the Flashprint to why its stopping and reboot my printer.

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    did flashprint work before you updated the firmware ?

And are you running the latest version of it.

Also are you printing over usb or from an sd card ?

Yes flashprint worked fine before firmware and yes I have the recent program.

I've been printing with simplify3d with no shutdowns. I've printed ABS and PLA with both extruders no problems with Simp3d.

I'm running a wifi SD Card.