Close

Threaded View

Brand new X-PRO not powering on

So, bit if a panic here (holiday tomorrow, trying to decide if I need to post a return today).

I've e-mailed QIDI and waiting response, but meanwhile seeing if anyone else has a suggestion here.I just received a X-PRO and we went thru all the setup carefully. And then it doesn't power on. No light, fan, or nothing on the LCD.The box looks undamaged; however I did notice we had to slide the upper syrafoam piece a bit in order to remove it (this didn't appear to the case for other box-opening videos we had watched), so I was a little curious about that.

I tried the power plug that it came with; that didn't seem to fit very snug. So I used another power plug (regular compute PC black power plug) that seemed to fit better; still no power up. (we are in Texas, and the brown box for the power plug was correctly checked United States)

I peeked at the red power switch on the side, which it says 230V on it (which shouldn't need to be adjusted).

I hope I am just missing something (a secondary switch?), as I really don't want to go through a return hassle (and ruin the holiday where my daughter was excited to do her first day of 3d printing). We installed the turbofan assembly, all the wires seem/look fine to me.

I checked the fuse, it looks ok to me (solid silver wire going full across it).

I tried two different outlets. One outlet runs a circular saw, so it should be getting healthy volts/amps.

Suggestions appreciated!
    Last edited by voidstar78; 07-03-2018 at 12:14 PM. Reason: formatting