Close

Need help finding a conveyor belt 3d printer

Hey all, after spending hours on google using every search term I can possibly imagine, I'm turning to you guys for help.

I remember seeing a 3d printer months (maybe a year) ago that had an infinite axis. I believe it printed on a conveyor belt, and the price was somewhere around $1000+. Possibly saw it in connection to propmaking for extra long things like single piece swords?
    I thought it had a tilted nozzle too. Im pretty sure the layout closest resembles the printrbelt.
    It is not the HYPERCUBE project. Its not the Polar3D prototype. It is not Swaleh Owais' WorkHorse.

I know that it was NOT the Printrbelt, or the Blackbelt. But those are the only 2 that I can find that are commercially available (and theres that italian RobotFactory).

Am I crazy? Am I just remembering an old printrbelt discussion? Or is there another 3d printer out there that can produce long, narrow continuous parts?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    got to be original printrbelt project.
    Hell I haven't even heard of most of those you mentioned :-)

Made in space have something similiar - they'ce produced a 27 metre plastic girder. But pretty sure that's not for sale either.

checkout this review of a 3D Belt printer might be the one you may have been referring to:
    https://youtu.be/fESyPRpbJVc

enjoy, Happy printing