Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Engineer-in-Training
    Swiss Micro all-metal hotheads don't have PTFE tubes. So far, no problems with new nozzle. I ordered more nozzles and got them today.

Add Roberts_Clif on Thingiverse
    Yes.

Was comparing a Possible Gap in your Hot-end setup with. (" in my case the PTFE tube has became deformed causing the filament to pool and clog ")

Glad your repaired hot-end seems to work.

Staff Engineer
    Add AutoWiz on Facebook
    I print these..https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:492067 I stuff them with a piece of sponge and install on every spool of filament. This goes a long way towards keeping the nozzles clean as it cleans the dust off the filament before it goes into the extruder.

Using "cold pull" method (i've read somewhere long ago) with neylon, i'm sure cleaning nozzle with acetone will work too

When you find you do need to clean the nozzles, you can try several different procedures. The same cleaning cycle you used for the print head can be used for the nozzles. Also, check to see if your model of printer houses the nozzles on the ink cartridges or on the printer. If they're on the cartridge, and the cartridge is mostly empty, you can just replace it. The new nozzles will obviously be unclogged.

This is the great post and I am glad that I found this article thanks for sharing this interesting and useful post. and the way you express your al the details about how to clean clogged nozzle is too good...
    CouponsWebDeal.Com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12