hi, iv been having all sorts of problems with this printer from the front fan being wired wrong, to really warped bed, to the biggest problem. Random under extrusion.i used a dial to level my bed so i know that's not the problem I have done tests at 190, 200, 210, and 220 with very similar results. printing at speeds from 20mm/s to 50mm/s after looking around iv seen a bunch of people talking about the under extrusion but have yet to find a fix.

Iv fully dismantled the hot end and it is very clean i can undoubtedly see the gears are slipping at the boden tube. but not clicking like my other printer does sometimes. i have tryed tighting and loosening it. the heat sink is clean and just swapped the nozzle. before putting the new one on i made sure the pla went through the tube and it did perfectly. the 2nd nozzle was new.

i raised the nozzle and manually pushed plastic thought. it was very hard to do even at 250C. I tryed again on my other printer and it went thought like butter super easily. At this point im 100% stumped. Really dont want to give up on this printer.

Here is a picture of how my prints look:
why.jpg

I have the cura 15.4.3 software that came witht he printer and am using the profile that came with the printer.

Also tried cura 3.2.1 as well as slic3r.

Im at my wits end trying to get this thing to print. this is my 2nd printer so i like to think i have a good amount of knowledge about 3d printing? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks