Close

Threaded View

MKS Sbase 1.3. Endstops "allways on"

Tevo Black Widow keeps eating 8bit boards. Upgrading to 32 for more speeeeed.

Everything went fine UNTIL i got to the endstops. They remain in "triggered" -state. Pins are correct, triple-checked. Tried both "^" and "!" in the config, no change. These are metal-detector sensors. They have a small LED in em that says they are triggered. Its on now allways. Wiring double checked, tested different setups, no change.

Config-file seems fine on that behalf.

Firmware is still a bit of mystery tho. Sbase is a Smoothieboard ripoff, story goes the firmware might not be directly compatible even tho it "runs" and the printer does move, heat, etc. Can this be a firmware issue? I'm not certain if this firmware is made directly for Sbase in mind or smoothieboard.

If anyone has a Sbase, metal sensors(3pin) and machine like Tevo BW then PLEASE, let me borrow your Firmware and config-file. I should be able to modify it to my needs.

If you need more details, please ask. I'm still new at this.

EDIT: Type of endstop
    https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1tebZK...3D-Printer.jpg

EDIT2: Something i forgot to specify. I'm migrating from MKS gen1.4 8bit to the MKS 1.3 32bit if it helps anyone.
    Last edited by swatti; 05-18-2018 at 09:23 AM.