Hello I just ordered a printer from flsun but I don't know what name of printer this is if anyone can tell me. Also I've been having so many problems with it. First of all I was using the included software's called slicer and I would get a lot of heating failures but then I started using Cura and didn't get any of those with that program and also sometimes the LCD screen just gets all garbled and with Chinese characters. I had mentioned it to customer support and they told me I should reinstall the firmware and I noticed on the included SD card there's all these different firmware files I guess for different printer names but I need to know the name of my printer first in order to get the right one and also I read online that it can be complicated because you have to configure all these things and compile it and stuff but I wouldn't have to do that if I'm just loading up one of these files are here on SD card right? And how would I go about uploading this firmware anyway. And also it seems like I can't get the nozzle to the right position it has an auto Leveling Sensor and it will go through and sit all the points but every time I click set home points or whatever it's called it beeps and says too far.