Hi guys!

I am doing a DIY build of a kit i bought online named Marlin 1.1.2. Just spent a couple of days assembling the darn thing came disassembled to every nut and bolt!

I am very satisfied with the overall quality of the kit. Very strong and sturdy frame, and accurately threaded double motored Z-axis!

I've spent the day playing around with the controls, and calibration of the printer in Repetier-Host (came with the printer). I am trying to tell the printer where it's zero is. I have installed Endstop-Switches at MAX-Y, and MIN-X.

I have struggled for the last 6 hours with the printer not behaving according to the data I give it. It blocks the path as I've said that it's a no-go zone.

The printer can overall move like this --> See photo --> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VQ...nLn8EbNLQ6ONO5

Say I might have assembled something the wrong way around. So that instead of having both Y and X on a same center, I need to move zero 360mm towards the end of the platform. When X move away from center the stepper increases, but when Y move away from the wanted center, the stepper decreases. I have tried to set the Y-Axis Endstop Switch to be -360mm - so that 0 could be where I want it, but the printer goes into a lock for some reason then.

I am leading the printer into the position I want it to be zeroed (activating Endstop Switches in Y and X -axis), and giving this G-code:
G92 X-23.9 Y380

As I've understood it:
G92 - Set Current Coordinates
X-23.9 - 23.9mm in positive direction is Zero X-Axis
Y380 - 380mm in negative direction is Zero Y-Axis

But no matter what command I give the Y axis, it just ends up grinding the rubber band on the stepper.
It's obvious the printer don't understand where it is. I am pretty sure that I am not using the software correctly.
I have tried multiple tutorials and user manuals now without luck. Any help would be much appreciated!

My current printer settings on Repetier-Host --> See photo --> https://drive.google.com/open?id=12S...9OfA8cr8ugqxBM