Hey guys,

So I'm newly getting accustomed to 3D printing and the firmwares associated with 3D printers ie (Marlin, Repetier Host). Before I designed my files I definitely accounted the topology and made my files in direct accordance with it being 3D printable. However I'm trying to grasp the simple concept of gravity and apply it to my files before trying to print them out. For example: A humanoid model: the feet is structured on a firm base and the mesh in itself is completely seemless since it's an original model. Should I worry about the small overhang areas that comes from creating a humanoid model? Ie. would the groin area of the model be un-printable since the support is the inner thighs (coming at a 45 degree support) also including the arm pits - would I run into a similar issue in regards to this issue?

Anyone have any suggestions/recommendations? There's a visual copy of my file. Again the only concerns I have are for the minor overhang areas divulging from a humanoid model ie. armpits, groin, chin.

Also anyone have any feedback on the SeeMeCNC Artemis 300, or: SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX v3 3D Printer?

Thanks alot for reading this!

Cheers.

Vaughn

2018-04-06.jpg