Hey all,

I'm looking for a larger format printer. I just sold my "desktop" CNC router that also printed, and found myself doing way more printing than cutting, so decided I wanted something that was a better, dedicated printer. I'm looking to print custom dash bezels for older cars, many of which are 12-14" wide.

I came across a few that were close with a 300x300 X/Y area, but that's not quite wide enough for what I want to do, unless I want to get create and print in pieces and assemble.

I found the Modix Big 60 on some 3d printer website listing larger-format printers, but there is very little info online regarding people's experience with it.

I was curious if anyone here knew of the company and product, and what they thought/think about them.

Or if people have other recommendations for some quality printers that are 400+x400+. Budget I'd like to keep under 5k. I saw a few close ones in a thread below, but most maxed at 300x300, but with larger Z heights. Unfortunately with the thing I want to build presently the Z height matters less than the X/Y.

Cheers all, and thanks!