Research Survey For 3D Printed Prosthetic Devices

Hello everyone,

I am in my second year of occupational therapy school at Midwestern University (Downers Grove, IL). My research team and I are conducting a research study regarding the current and future implications of 3D printed prosthetics in children with upper limb deficiencies. More specifically, we would like to know more about what the people who make 3D printed prosthetic devices think about the usefulness of them, and we would also like to get the perceptions of individuals who use a 3D printed prosthetic regarding what they like and dislike about their device. We have formulated a survey to help us answer some of these questions. The survey should take you no longer than 10-15 minutes to complete. If you have any experience with 3D printed prosthetics, please complete our survey and share it to anyone else who may be interested.

Thank you

Hello, I'm studying at Adelphi University in New York and also work on a research paper on the topic of applying 3D printing to dentistry for the production of prospective orthopedic constructions.
    Maybe you can share useful resources. At the moment I use only this one. Thank you in advance and I wish you every success in your research work.

hello, i am studing in university of London i have taken help for Research papers fro HND assignment help services they have given me a valuable content with 100% plagiarism free content with very affordable cost . It helps me to clear my HND Course .