Good Morning, all!

I'm very much a beginner, but my first couple of prints went off flawlessly, so I was a bit stuck last night when my new spool holder finished up.

The print looked great, considering I used a .2 layer height and 200% speed on the printer. I'll admit I wasn't being very scientific... I used both a new filament and different settings than I've used in the past.

When I went to pop the raft off the part, however, it was stuck TIGHT. Every other print that I've done was printed on a raft and done with Monoprice PLA and the raft popped off SUPER easily, leaving no trace. I've never changed any raft settings in Cura, so I don't think that's the issue, but I could be wrong.

The Microcenter PLA that I used recommended a higher temp range than the Monoprice PLA. Where the Monoprice PLA indicated a preferred temp of 185 - 195 C (which is what the printer assumes for PLA) the Microcenter stuff indicated 205 - 220 C. I picked 210, and it seemed to work really well for everything but raft separation. I also set the bed to 60 C, instead of the 50 C that I had been using, assuming that higher temps all around were appropriate. Maybe that was a bad assumption.

When I say the raft was stuck, I mean REALLY stuck... after 45 minutes with an exacto and some jewelry pliers, I managed to peel off most of it, but still had about a thumbnail-sized chunk that was not coming off. I gave up peeling and sanded it down.

These are the basic settings that I used, I'm not sure what else might be relevant to put here, but I'm happy to fill in more info if it's helpful.
I probably could have printed this particular part without the raft, but I'm sure I'll want to print with rafts many times in the future, and I figure it's a learning opportunity. Any thoughts as to what I can do to promote easier raft separation in future?

Printer: Monoprice Maker Select Plus
Filament: Inland PLA from MicroCenter
Layer Height: .2mm
Infill: 20%
Extruder Temp: 210 C
Bed Temp: 60 C
Raft: Yes
Supports: No (No Overhangs)
Slicer: IIIP Version Cura

Thank you so very much for any help given,

Mika