Close

New Printer from scratch need of some help?!!

Need a little help. I have built an 3D printer from scratch and I need a little help with the firmware etc. I have the MKS Gen 1.4 board with the MKS tft32 LCD and the 12864 LCD(Not sure which one to go with) also I have the Bowden dual/quad extrusion extruder (single-nozzle single-drive). I need help with getting the servo to work for the Bowden dual/quad extrusion extruder (single-nozzle single-drive) and the auto bed leveling and Homing I am using the firmware from http://osoyoo.com/…/mks-1-4-3d-print...lin-firmwa…/. I have no experience when it come to adding it to the configuration.h and adv.h etc. Anyone have firmware I can use or where I can get it? Even hints on how to add it? Last but not least know where I can get new firmware for the 12864 LCD? Thank you20171219_062416.jpg20171219_062421.jpg20171219_062424.jpg20171219_062431.jpg20171219_062443.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by usajet View Post
    I need help with getting the servo to work for the Bowden dual/quad extrusion extruder (single-nozzle single-drive) and the auto bed leveling and Homing I am using the firmware from http://osoyoo.com/…/mks-1-4-3d-print...firmwa…/. I have no experience when it come to adding it to the configuration.h and adv.h etc. Anyone have firmware I can use or where I can get it? Even hints on how to
    That link goes to some Marlin firmware... Go grab the source files and mostly what you are interested in is the Configuration.h and Configuration_adv.h files.

We should get those files updated, and build the current Marlin here: https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Ma...e/bugfix-1.1.x

Get both branches downloaded... Post the Configuration.h files from the osoyoo.com site, and I'll help you get things up and running...

Marlin.zipI hope this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by usajet; 12-20-2017 at 07:54 AM.

OK. Now install a visual diff program. Some thing like NotePad++ with the visual diff plug in. Or install the trial version of ExamDiff Pro. Do a comparison of the configuration.h and configuration_adv.h files. You need to move the settings from the osoyoo version of the files over to the new format. (Some option names have changed. Some have been added.) It should only take 10 minute to find the import diff's and move them over to the new file.

Once you have done that... Try building (and loading) the firmware. When you get it going... The printer will be running the current version of Marlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    OK. Now install a visual diff program. Some thing like NotePad++ with the visual diff plug in. Or install the trial version of ExamDiff Pro. Do a comparison of the configuration.h and configuration_adv.h files. You need to move the settings from the osoyoo version of the files over to the new format. (Some option names have changed. Some have been added.) It should only take 10 minute to find the import diff's and move them over to the new file.

Once you have done that... Try building (and loading) the firmware. When you get it going... The printer will be running the current version of Marlin.

No luck!! I have no idea what I am doing